Broussard Brothers, Inc. offers competitive pay, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(K) match, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, and other incentives. Join our team today!
The Oiler daily duties are to perform all inspections, preventative maintenance routines, repairs and to operate the barge and or BBI/NRBL Equipment.
· Perform routine preventative maintenance of the barge equipment.
· Maintain spare parts inventory.
· Maintain appearance, readiness, and operability of the barge.
· Responsible for entering work orders, daily inspections and closing out orders in HELM.
· Operate spud units during spud operations.
· Participate in the BBI Take 5 Program and utilize Stop Work Authority when necessary.
Ability to work both in groups and individually to meet goals and to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers and team members.
Ability to lift and carry up to 75 to 150 lbs.
Ability to climb and descent multiple flights of stairs.
Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time